Broke the Broadhead Curse

kmmichael51

kmmichael51

I have fished the Broadhead creek a few times with no luck last year. Finally i landed a trout on a fly, first trout on my new 4wt. turned out to be a 18 inch 2.5 pound brown. Still new to fly fishing and learning but this was great encourgament

anyone tell me how to post pics i tried and couldnt

See the sticky at the top of the forum. You basically have two options; Upload them to the site through the editor:attach File @ less than 250k or if sharing from a hosting site, Entering the file path through the orange icon above the text editor. This version does not require to downsize your pics.

Hey KM... Congrats on breaking the curse..... Especially this weekend... Water was fast and high..... I only saw one or two other guys catching any at all.... I fish it quite a bit.... Where were you fishing, what did ya get him on??? ... Did you see the quill hatch trying to come off on Saturday???

Sweet, congratulations. Nothing but numbers from here.

didnt get there till 4 due to the fact i had to work. when i saw the hatch i realized my main fly box was at home but had some nymphs on my vest. Caught him on a Black Kaufman size 12, caught him right before the bridge at the fist park entrance at 5th street, always see good rises there

kmmichael51 wrote:
what is the sticky

It's a fixed topic at the top of this section of the forum.

If I did this correctly this link should take you to the page:

Link

Back