meth lab

J

jjsjigs

A meth lab was raided on Leonard Creek on the Luzerne/Wyoming County line yesterday.

An angler reported "noxious chemicals" being dumped into the creek by an unidentified man.

After a DWCO investigated the anglers complaint the PA State Police responded to the scene for a follow-up report and after a few hours of investigation found this suspected meth lab along PA Rte 29 near Beaumont, PA.

It was being dismantled as of last night.

Amazing that there was no fish kill either in Leonard Creek or in Bowman's Creek. Either that... or no fish were in either creek.

When visiting Montana, I've seen many portible meth labs...Back east we call 'em beaters!!!! LOL!

meth is huge out west. A friend of mine did a whole series on meth in Idaho and won an Emmy for the series. Maybe its just because you can make it pretty much anywhere you can find to hide and there are more hiding places out there. Its nasty stuff though...wanna find a meth junkie? Look for the person with horrible acne and rotted out teeth. Nasty stuff.

A classic before and after meth photo essay...

http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drugissue/methresources/faces/index.html

GG, it seems to have more of an effect on the ladies. Check out the women in the third row...WOW, I don't want anything that will do that to me!!!

so, do the fish get buzzed up when the stuff is dumped in the creeks?
seriously, huge problem, the stuff is everywhere.

Man , just when you think there can't be anything that will surprise or upset you something like this is just too much. I'll bet the fish downstream fight like hell though. jk.

tomgamber wrote:
Its nasty stuff though...wanna find a meth junkie? Look for the person with horrible acne and rotted out teeth. Nasty stuff.

Way to stereotype! I never did meth a day in my life and I look like that.

I can verify. LL's could pass for the twin of the guy that's 3'rd down and all the way on the right..... EXCEPT..... LL looks more angry than that guy. LMAO

http://www.drugfree.org/portal/drugis ... esources/faces/index.html

Giddidy!

Back