Little Lehigh TU Chapter

studiomule

studiomule

Anyone involved with the LL TU chapter? I've been a member of TU for a few years and was assigned to the Hokendaqua chapter, as I lived in Catty at the time, but never attended a meeting. We've since moved to just outside of Emmaus, and I'd like to get more involved, but I'm not sure how active the LL chapter is.

I believe that chapter has been dissolved.

Any input on another good local chapter? Seems a shame that the LL doesn't have an active one.

Hokendaqua.......Monacacy.........Forks of the Delaware.........Western Pocono....... Your choice.

It really is a shame the LL doesn't have an active chapter. I promised myself that if nothing is done by this Fall, I'm gonna have to check into doing something. Looks like I'm running out of excuses. :-(

The Hokendauqua Chapter is a kick butt organization. Great bunch of guys, and they get things done.

I recieved this email today, I am planning to attend:

The Little Lehigh chapter has been inactive over the last few years. There have been multiple attempts in to rejuvenate the chapter with little success. Pennsylvania Council will be holding a reorganizational meeting on July 18th to determine the future of the chapter.
The meeting will be held at the Wildlands Conservancy in Emmaus on July 18th at 7:00pm. If you are interested in helping to reorganize and rebuild the chapter we encouage you to attend. The meeting is RSVP-based, which means that if a significant number of members do not RSVP for the meeting by July 13, 2012, the meeting will be called off and State Council will recommend de-chartering of the Chapter. Kindly RSVP by July 13, 2012 to c-skutskel@pa.gov or via phone at (814) 359-5114.

Back