Posting Pics

fishfool

fishfool

Hello, I am new to this forum and just signed up today. I am having trouble uploading pictures to my posts. Can someone give me direction as to the necessary steps? Also I am more of a spinn fishermen then a fly fishermen although I do tinker with it here and there. Is there another pa site I could join? Thanks for the help

fishfool wrote:
Hello, I am new to this forum and just signed up today. I am having trouble uploading pictures to my posts. Can someone give me direction as to the necessary steps? Also I am more of a spinn fishermen then a fly fishermen although I do tinker with it here and there. Is there another pa site I could join? Thanks for the help

Welcome aboard. The easiest way to post a pic to click the "Reply" button. Next to "Attach file" below the text box click on the "Browse" button. Your computer files will be displayed. Go to the file with the pic you want to post and click on it. Hit the "Upload" button and hit "Submit" and your post will appear with the pic attached.

The only PA spin fishing site I really know of is the "Eastern PA Fishing Report" - http://www.epfr.net/

Hope that helps. Let's see your pic!!

Fool,
Welcome to the site. What Afish said with regards to loading pics. I usually reduce 'em in size to "email" size or some format around 600kb before attempting to upload them.

Heck, if you keep up with the fly fishing thing you might someday graduate from "fool" to full blown idiot! :)

Back