New around here

buttchinbart

buttchinbart

Hello everyone,

Found this site while looking up some new streamer ideas. Looked like a cool place so I joined. Lots of good info on here. I hope to learn a lot and share what I have learned.

I tie and fish for mostly trout and small mouth. I am big on streamers and swing a nymph now and again. Looking to expand my knowledge of dry flies. Might try and get some fly swaps or something going. I have done them before and enjoyed it. Anyway hello again and fish on!

Welcome to PAFF. There are a lot of great folks on this site with a ton of flyfishing experience. We like trout ..... We like bass ..... as a matter of fact carp are cool! Feel free to share some of your streamer patterns on the site. I'm sure you will get some great ideas in return as well as plenty of information to help you get into some fish on top.

Welcome aboard, lets see some of those streamers you're throwing.
Good to have you here. There's plenty of top water people here to bounce ideas off of, enjoy.

Welcome. I have been FF for 43 yrs. now. I think I still learn something here evryday. Lots of good folks.

GenCon

Yes Welcome to PAFF -

welcome!!! hang around here, ask questions, post pictures, you will get good feedback. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here who will be more than happy to give some feedback

Welcome to the Jungle!

Back