Message for Ray and Greg

P

PennypackFlyer

Gents just met you at Pine St, PennyPack Park. If ur interested in learning to fly fish I have a couple of St. Croy rod set ups I can use to help provide some guidance with.
We can pick a date and time on a weekend to meet up.
267-338-8753
jbeachley@ccp.edu :)

Just more evidence of what makes this such a great forum!

Class.

PennypackFlyer wrote:
Gents just met you at Pine St, PennyPack Park. If ur interested in learning to fly fish I have a couple of St. Croy rod set ups I can use to help provide some guidance with.
We can pick a date and time on a weekend to meet up.
267-338-8753
jbeachley@ccp.edu :)

DJS:
For the last couple of years I would hook fish and let some youngster pull them in. Seeing their excited faces was nothing but pure joy for me. I felt I can do more for the art of fly fishing by introducing new people, and getting them started.

Outstanding offer, kudos

PennypackFlyer wrote:
DJS:
For the last couple of years I would hook fish and let some youngster pull them in. Seeing their excited faces was nothing but pure joy for me. I felt I can do more for the art of fly fishing by introducing new people, and getting them started.

I understand the feeling. I returned some of my brother's many favors by getting him some gear and getting him fishing "on the fly".

I missed seeing him get his first fish on the fly at the but did see him catching fish without coaching on the Lackawanna River a month later.

I was more excited for him than I could have imagined!

But I will repeat myself. The members of this forum that I have been fortunate enough to interact with have shown nothing but class.

Thank You all for your time and patience as you educate those of us new to this wonderful sport.

Thank you my fellow fly fisher. One day we shall meet and share experiences that we have had.
There is the Fly Fisher Jamboree coming up sometime in May. I will be there with guitar and flyrod in hand.

Back