introduction

easternfly

easternfly

Hello all im easternfly and would like to introduce myself. At the moment I live in WV but will be moving to the Pittsburg area. I'm a member on another forum and one of the guys there told me about this forum. I hope one day soon I can get with someone there to do some fishing with. I know nothing about the streams there. I will have alot to learn for my tying.

Kevin

Welcome kevin!

Welcome to the jungle Kevin

Welcome. There are a lot of really good guys in the Pittsburgh area that fly fish.

Welcome Kevin, you wil be on the other side of the state but I'll help if I can.

Welcome to the jungle Kevin

This still brings me the lulz ever since I put a face to djs and he welcomes everyone with a gun and roses song title

Welcome Kevin

I live north of Pittsburgh and would be more than happy to steer you in the right direction. I'll be organizing the Steelhead JAM pretty soon for the fall. That will be a good place to get to know a lot of the local guys as we have been getting around 25-30 guys there in years prior.

Foxgap239 wrote:
Welcome Kevin, you wil be on the other side of the state but I'll help if I can.

Fox,

You are already helping Kevin by being on the other side of the state.... :lol:

Welcome aboard. GG

Back