Introduction

Yotrout

Yotrout

Hello,

My name is Tim and i live in Philadelphia, Pa. I recently decided to dedicate this season to fly fishing and have so far been reading and practicing my presentation of different flies. I mainly fish pennypack creek in Philadelphia. It is 10 minutes away from my home and still amazes me that this beautiful creek is in the city limits. I also fish the little lehigh and a few other spots around my buddies house in Easton, Pa whenever i get the chance to venture up there. I have been out a few times so far this year (Little lehigh near crayola factory is the closest year round water to me) and have had no luck. I look forward to learning alot from abundant information already provided here. Thanks :)

Isn't that the Bushkill "near the Crayola factory"?

Good luck with your new pursuit.

Doh!!! Homer slap....

Thank you for the correction.....Yes it is....I always confuse the two.

Welcome YoTrout!

Try Ridley Creek fly fishing only in Delaware Co. I haven't fished it for years, the last time it was delayed harvest. I caught my first fish ( a rainbow trout probably under 5", I thought it was a flying fish the way it flew up on the bank. ) in Ridley, and started fly fishing there. It was always good fishing in the FFO area.

Welcome Yotrout.
Take some time to read thru the forum here - lots of good information. The Beginner's Forum exists to provide a place to ask questions about basic fly fishing.

Welcome aboard.GG

Back