Fishing Help

D

Daniel45

Hello. I live here near Lewistown Pa. I fish mostly Kish Creek. I always used spinning gear. I recently purchased a fly rod. I was wondering if anyone would fish with me sometime to help me learn some about fly fishing. I can go to Penns Creek as we'll. thank you in advance for all your help. This forum is awesome

You should look for a local Orvis and sign up for their free Fly Fishing 101 and 201 classes. I took the 101 yesterday and had a great time and had the opportunity to ask a ton of questions to fix some issues I was having.

Daniel45 wrote:
Hello. I live here near Lewistown Pa. I fish mostly Kish Creek. I always used spinning gear. I recently purchased a fly rod. I was wondering if anyone would fish with me sometime to help me learn some about fly fishing. I can go to Penns Creek as we'll. thank you in advance for all your help. This forum is awesome

I have only been fly fishing for a short time, but I'd love to go with you. I live just outside of Lewistown and fish often, so let me know when you would like to go. Once you get the basic casting down, fly fishing is so fun.

I can go anytime on weekends some days through the week. If you text text me or call at 1717437-4712. Thank You

Back