Any interest in a swap meet at the Newbie Fish N' Chips?

J

joseywales

I ask because I have some non-fly fishing items, though many are sports or outdoor related items, to trade off. Nothing of real high dollar value, but all in excellent and sometimes new condition. I wouldn't mind trading them off for some FF equipment. There might other newbies who would like to acquire some FF equipment as well.

I have a daughter who I'd like to start in fly fishing. In fact, I only have one rod and two reels, so there's an opportunity for someone to unload some their beginner equipment, etc. I've been putting a list and pictures together to start posting my items on CL, etc. but it's always easier to trade face-to-face and also make likeminded folks a better deal.

Anyway, it's just a thought.

I may have a starter rod for your daughter. Catch up with me Saturday...if you want it its yours.

Thanks for the generous offer. But I'll have to give you something for it. Partly because that's how the game works, but mostly because I have to get rid of some of this stuff!! I gave away some hunting clothes at our local club, but just keep finding items.

I have Herman Survivor boots, 600 Gram Thinsulate, size 11, worn by my son one time. Susquatch in now a size 12. I swear when I find that mailman...

Bauer Ice Hockey skates - 7D. Excellent condition.

Very nice Cigar Humidor

Canvas golf travel locker - as new

I have other items I'm bringing, so please think about what you or someone in your family could use. Maybe just something you could pay forward. You're leaving with something!

De nada.

Back