Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 »

Free 2 Night Weekend Getaway Jan 4,5 at Harman's Luxury Log Cabins with Private Trophy Trout Stream

From Cabins, West Virginia
Just voted at the Best Private Access Destination by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine. Thankfully this includes NC, VA, MD, WV, not PA which has so many wonderful streams.

Harman's stream is full of winter trout ... Our hot tubs are 101+ degrees. Its a great place to spend some time this winter.

WEENEND GETAWAY's RARELY OCCUR..

We would like to offer a free 2 night getaway the weekend of January 4,5 2013. We have set aside a 4 person luxury log cabin with private outdoor hot tub on 1 3/4 miles of private trophy trout stream. Fishing access to the stream is free to guests.

Please enter only one comment on Shop Talk. If you've made a trip to Harman's in the past, please provide feedback for your fellow participants.

One of my favorite comments about Harman's: My wife was concerned about a fishing trip in West Virginia, after the trip she's already booking our next trip.

You can review information about Harman's Luxury Log Cabins by searching on harman in the general forum. Or selecting our advertisement on the right side of paflyfish web page.

We will throw the comment #'s in a hat and randomly select a paflyfish participant at the end of this week, so you can plan accordingly. If you win, you can give it to someone else if you cannot make the trip.

Happy New Year Pa Fly Fish
The Harman's

Posted on: 2013/1/2 10:55

Re: Free 2 Night Weekend Getaway Jan 4,5 at Harman's Luxury Log Cabins with Private Trophy Trout Stream

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
Congratulations for being recognized as one of the best. That is not surpriseng to those of us that have enjoyed a few days down there already. Harman's is absolutely the best. I have already began planning with friends a trip down there in the spring. My wife and kids bug me all the time to travel back down. However, when my wife heard that I was making plans with a few friends and not her to enjoy some fishing, she did not take to that very well. She has been begging me to let her come, she said she would cook the whole time for us. lol

Anyways, I am available to travel down those dates, as I have a break from college. Would be nice to take my two boys back down with the snow being on the ground.

Posted on: 2013/1/2 11:02

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

Re: Free 2 Night Weekend Getaway Jan 4,5 at Harman's Luxury Log Cabins with Private Trophy Trout Stream

From Pittsburgh
Throw me into the hat...

Posted on: 2013/1/2 11:03

From Sinking Spring, PA
Count me in! We were down in October had an awesome time.

Posted on: 2013/1/2 11:29

From Patterson twp, Pa (Beaver Falls)
If I don't win one of these contests I'm still going to make a trip out there in the next year. Hear nothing but good things about it!

Posted on: 2013/1/2 13:01

From Parkesburg
This place really does sound nice... I am going to have to look into booking down there at some point this spring or summer.

Posted on: 2013/1/2 14:46

From lower burrell, pa
Sounds like a great trip

Posted on: 2013/1/2 15:25

From Pittsburgh, PA
Harman's is gorgeous! Would love to go! Please enter me in the raffle. Thanks!

Posted on: 2013/1/2 17:25

From North East PA
Once again, can't enter. I'm in Calfornia for work.........

Thanks for the generosity!

Posted on: 2013/1/2 18:57

I just booked for 4 nights in May. Too bad I can't make it for this giveaway. My wife and I always enjoy Harman's and go down when we can..........

Posted on: 2013/1/2 21:54

Pick me please!

Posted on: 2013/1/2 22:08

From Clearfield
I would love to be chosen.

Posted on: 2013/1/2 22:21

From Ephrata, PA
Uh...I'm not even joking, Jan. 6th is my anniversary and that would RULE! There's no way I could go though. My parents are out of town, so no baby sitters! Dang it. Good luck to the rest of you!

Posted on: 2013/1/3 8:24

From Washington
Count me in! First class accommodations and the fishing is killer. Thanks for another giveaway.

Posted on: 2013/1/3 10:09

From Washington County Pa
Please pick me. If i dont get out fishing soon, im gonna freak out. Lol. Thanks for all the give aways. Anyone thats never been there doesn't know what they are missing!

Posted on: 2013/1/3 10:13

(1) 2 3 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com