Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Buy a reel, get a FREE Alpha line, backing and furled leader!

From Patterson twp, Pa (Beaver Falls)
This Week's Special
Buy an Ichthus or Anakim reel and receive a FREE Alpha line, backing and furled leader! ($43 value!)
From March 4th to March 10th! (no code needed)
We've been getting some great early season reports of our reels performing well and catching some great fish. We want to get one in your hands and toss in some free gear to go with them. This week grab a new Risen Fly reel and get a FREE Alpha Line, backing and furled leader of your choice. Just notate your preferred items in the notes section of the check out. Lets get out on the streams as they FINALLY start to thaw in style with a sweet new Risen Fly reel!

www,risenfly.com

Posted on: 3/4 18:21

Re: Buy a reel, get a FREE Alpha line, backing and furled leader!

From Pittsburgh
I've gotta give Ryan some props here. He is doing a great job of building his business, but not at the cost of sacrificing quality for profit margins. He has been taking his time in the QA phase and testing items before he put them into his line up.
Too many business only look at the quick growth / short term profits. Ryan is making the right business moves for short term AND long term success.

Kudos to Ryan!

Posted on: 3/5 15:37

Thanks David. Good to see you at the show last week.

Taking the first step in a reel fully designed, developed, and machined reel here in PA in the next few weeks. I'm guessing we're looking at close to a year before a finished product is out, but it's coming.

Posted on: 3/5 18:57

From Pittsburgh
That's pretty neat Ryan.
If those reels are made in SW PA, maybe you should call them the yinzer model?

Posted on: 3/6 8:05

name options may be accepted when we get close to bringing them out.

Posted on: 3/6 21:53

From Portage, PA
Ryan, I am a mechanical designer well versed in 3d modeling and such, creating fabrication drawings, and all that jazz. If you need anything drawing up, or modeled in 3d let me know. Would be glad to help you out. Price would be pretty cheap, as in free.

The ITB got its first maiden voyage last week for a little bit. I was happy with how it felt, and casted. I was using some really heavy stuff, and it didn't have that lag, that I notice with my faster action rods. Still didn't get to put it through the full test but haven't had any weather to do it with. I think you really put your time in to find a perfect match to your reels. It balanced very well with my Ichthus reel.

Take care and good luck. If anyway I can help shoot me an email.

Posted on: 3/7 8:52

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com