Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

App Sale - GPS Fishing Guide Apps - plus a SPECIAL OFFER

From Warrington
I know many of you have wondered if our GPS Fishing Guide Apps are really worth the $49.99 - $59.95 price we charge. With so few ratings on iTunes or the Android Market, I too would be skeptical.

To hopefully entice some PAFlyFish.com members to try our apps and talk about their experiences, we're offering a special deal to get you ready for the Early Trout Opener in style.

On March 28, 29, and 30, we're reducing the price of both our iPhone and Android apps. Fish PA - GPS Guide and Fish NJ - GPS Guide will be ON SALE for $29.99. That's $20 OFF. If you've been torn about trying these apps, now is the perfect time to take the plunge.

We're also offering a SPECIAL BONUS to PAFlyFish.com customers who rate our apps on the App Store or the Android Market. Click our sales ad for details about this special offer.

My Fishing Report

Since mid January I've been on the road at the various outdoor shows. On my travels, I've also fished 13 Class A streams across the state. I would never have had time to find these places without my apps.

I've landed quite a few nice wild browns including one 16 incher as a result. As a PA Trout Angler myself I can tell you that I not only sell this app, but I actually use it!

HAPPY FISHING!

Posted on: 2012/3/20 21:00

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
What kind of streams do you primarily fish?
Approved Trout Waters (Stocked Fish)
Class A Wild Trout Streams
Special Regulation Areas
Wilderness Trout Streams
No Preference All Trout Streams
122 total votes!
The poll will close at 2014/4/30 15:00
3 Comments
USGS Water Levels

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com