Trout Show - Valley Forge TU

P

PSH

The annual Trout Show held by the Valley Forge Chapter of TU will be held Thursday evening, March 29, 2012, at the Valley Forge Middle School on RT 252 - Devon exit of 202. Featured speaker is Dave Hughes. Raffles, flies for sale, etc. Please try to attend.

Attachments

• Trout-Show-2012-PosterMD.jpg
    Trout-Show-2012-PosterMD.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 10
I'd just like to confirm, this is open to the public, right? For $3.00 admission.

Yes, open to one and all. Please come by and bring a friend.

Thanks FI. I plan to go and was going to mention something but glad you did.

Who else can I expect to meet at this show tomorrow? This is always a great event and I'll take a break from ffishing to attend.

lestrout wrote:
Who else can I expect to meet at this show tomorrow? This is always a great event and I'll take a break from ffishing to attend.

Those of you who have not had a chance to meet or fish with Les need to do so. Come on out and meet us tomrrow night. VFTU (like most TU's I'm sure) has great people with incredible knowledge. I mean come on, $3 to listen to Dave Hughes and meet Les. You can't but 2 good flies for that price!

Almost forgot, we have some awesome raffle prizes, so come on out and take a chance or two or thre or 15!!!!!!

Foxgap239 wrote:
lestrout wrote:

I mean come on, $3 to listen to Dave Hughes and meet Les. You can't but 2 good flies for that price!

Wow, Les is now CHARGING people to meet him! :-o

afishinado wrote:

What can I say, the man is just that good! :lol:

Maybe he's charging to keep Fox away from people? :)

afishinado wrote:

djs12354 wrote:
Maybe he's charging to keep Fox away from people? :)

That's the last time I net your first fish! :hammer:

Back