Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: The Official Quill Gordon Recap

From Pittsburgh
Sounds like a great weekend even though the fishing was tough. Lyman wasn't producing again huh. I can't believe you guys bought the story about csoult and Dave catching 80 fish while everyone else was off getting skunked. I didn't fall for it. I expect this kinda thing from csoult but not wetfly01 ;)

Seriously though, I wish I could've been there. Great report Andy.

Posted on: 2013/4/29 22:02

From Ephrata, PA
Lyman produced for Sal! The stretch we fished this year was much better than the lower stretch we hit last year. We should have fished above where Lyman does all those splits. I've had some success where we fished last year, but the water we were at this year definitely looked better. I'll hit it in June and let you know! It's one of my favorite streams up there.

Posted on: 2013/4/29 22:05

From SW PA
Sounds like I missed a great weekend. OK THAT won't happen again. And for the record, that fish catching stuff is WAY overrated. Drinking beer, bustin balls, and knocking down Skybay's cookin, THAT"S the stuff that you can't get anywhere else!

Posted on: 2013/4/30 5:58

From wellsboro
I was out in Tioga county this weekend and it was close to the same. Nothing on Cedar in spite of many bugs. Nothing on Little Slate in spite of bugs. Lots of natives on a smaller stream, but no browns and it has a good population in it. I thought the same thing about water temps being too low for the fish to be active on top.

I wish i had tried a stream in Potter that always produces on top this time of year to see how it fished, but we chose the Big Woods instead. As a side note, my buddy fished BFC on the way up Friday evening and did well, in about 2 hours he caught several fish including a few on a brown stimulator in the Narrows below the Lock Haven property.

Posted on: 2013/4/30 13:36

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
What kind of streams do you primarily fish?
Approved Trout Waters (Stocked Fish)
Class A Wild Trout Streams
Special Regulation Areas
Wilderness Trout Streams
No Preference All Trout Streams
58 total votes!
The poll will close at 2014/4/30 15:00
2 Comments
USGS Water Levels

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com