Stocktoberfest 2012 - Oct 20th @ White Clay Creek

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

Is it too early to plan? I am leaning to White Clay Creek again. The parking lot was less "Ranger" intense which allows for a stress free "AFB". Hint "apre ski". Hint "brewski".

You should move the venue to another stream this year .

Fred I'm all ears like a jack *** but since you blew us off last year your opinion might be looked at in a different light. I guess I could hiss off everyone in the world and say let's do Valley?

Isn't it "stock"tober fest though?

Why not the Tully?

I'm in, Fade....but dude YOU pick the spot! Last year you changed the spot, then someone didn't even show up...

I'd be down w/ the Tully; closer to home for me!

I think you should move it to the Tully this year also

There you go, Fade. We could meet at the Palisade parking and spread out from there.

But again, I'm in regardless of where it was at. Stocktoberfest 2011 was my first PAFF event!

Despite the fact that I'm loser, I'm in (that is if Fade doesn't mind losers attending) but can somebody explain exactly wht it's called "Stocktoberfest". Are we going to a stream that recently got stocked or going to a stream that only has stockies? Or is it no reason at all?

I know it must be a stream where only downstream fishing is allowed.

Fox :-D

Yeah we hit a stream following the fall stocking. Last year was a bust, fish wise, but the company and the scenery was amazing. I love fall fishing.

Fox, you get the beat farthest downstream.

Foxgap239 wrote:
Despite the fact that I'm loser, I'm in (that is if Fade doesn't mind losers attending) but can somebody explain exactly wht it's called "Stocktoberfest". Are we going to a stream that recently got stocked or going to a stream that only has stockies? Or is it no reason at all?

I know it must be a stream where only downstream fishing is allowed.

Fox :-D

Fox it is October..we fish a stocked stream and...

Attachments

• IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Yeah we hit a stream following the fall stocking. Last year was a bust, fish wise, but the company and the scenery was amazing.

Hey, I caught a couple. Just gotta get the company to keep up!

I might be in if I can get a few deer in the freezer by then.

Pat the amount of walking you put in for those fish...totally not worth it! While you were hiking your arse off, I was eating a hoagie and drinking beer w/ the fellas!

Since I haven't been to the Tully in a long time I need to know where we will gather. I will probably set a "sixter" [sp?] from Victory Brewing.

My first born Sean is getting married in Philly on the 12th so I need to work around that so I will be guided by what weekend the "group" thinks we should have the "FEST". I could use some help as to where I should buy the hoagies for our lunch. Weigh in for those of you who know the area. Lunch and beer is on me so I need a good head count. Fade out.

You've got a point Squatch. Got lost on the way back too, took a wrong path with nasty briars and such. That ate into my planned hoagie and beer time, plus the wife wanted picked up earlier than anticipated.

When things ain't goin on where I'm at, I can't help myself, it's just natural for me to move.

Call me a maybe on the event. Obviously need to know timing first. Definite no on the weekend of the 7th, but don't use my timing for planning purposes as I'm only a maybe for other weekends.

Fade I PMed you some shiznits on the Tully and potential dates.

Back