Please Support Adams County Trout Unlimited

F

Fishidiot

It's that time of year when many Trout Unlimited chapters need to raise funds and solicit donations for chapter banquets. For many chapters, the annual banquet is their largest fundraising event of the year and is critical for sustaining stream improvement projects and similar things later in the year. Here in Adams County, we have a small but dedicated TU chapter which was the recipient of the Golden Trout Award not long ago for their outstanding work on the streams of Adams Co. If you fish these streams, epecially the FFO water on Conewago Creek, you've probably seen the handiwork of ACTU. Even if you don't fish these streams, please consider supporting ACTU with a donation for their banquet, which is on March 19th this year. If you're interested in donating, please send me a PM. Thanks,
Dave W

Here's the March newsletter for Adams Co TU:

Also, ACTU now has a website up and running - still under construction but has some essential info:
http://adamscountytu.org/

Im interested in getting involved. I live in Gettysburg, have been a trout fishing fan for years, and have been interested in getting serious with fly-fishing for a while now but havent had the time. Let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks,

Glenn

Glenn,
Welcome to the PAFF forum message board. We'd be delighted to have you participate in Adams TU - it's a fine organization. ACTU meetings are on Tuesdays, usually the third of each month, and are held at the AG Center Building off Old RT 15. While most TU folks are fly fishers, keep in mind TU is a trout organization and non-fly fishers are welcome too. If you'd like some help with questions about fly fishing, please feel free to visit our Beginner's Forum.
The posted newsletters have the contact info for the chapter leadership and they can help you get set up.

Tell 'em Dave Weaver sent yuh. :)

Here's the latest from the folks at Adams County TU. Feel free to PM me for questions or more info.
DaveW

Attachments

• AUGUST 2011 NEWSLETTER COLOR.pdf
    127.1 KB · Views: 5
Dave,

Like last year, I am in for a tying station, however by that time I should have a few varieties to choose from. Please contact me closer to the banquet and we'll arrange pickup/delivery.

Back