Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Monaghan Fishing Show

From Dillsburg
20TH Annual Fishing Show and Flea Market: January 26 & 27, 2013 Monaghan Fire Co. 245 West Siddonsburg Rd, Dillsburg. New, Used and Antique fishing and related merchandise. Seminars, Fly Tying demos, Trout Pond, and more. Contact Bob Stahl at (717)796-9533 OR (717)991-1015. All proceeds benefit the Fire Co.

Posted on: 2012/12/30 21:21

Re: Monaghan Fishing Show

From Ephrata, PA
Some folks from here went last year. How was this? If I'm looking for old fiberglass or cane rods, and old click pawl fly reels, is this worth the trip?

Posted on: 2013/1/2 8:09

From Dallastown, PA
Its pretty much a spin fishing affair....we had a TU chapter booth there for a couple years. Then last year we got edged out at the last minute. So it must be kinda popular or becoming so. You might find a diamond in the rough.

I ts just a bunch of tables jammed in a firehall. I picked up a half dozen rebel crayfish for a buck a piece and some wool socks for a couple bucks but thats all that interested me a few years ago.

Not sure I would travel 60 miles for it though.

Thye do have a trout pond for the kiddies, so there is that.

Posted on: 2013/1/2 18:07

From Camp Hill
I've went the past few years, mainly to see Tony Dranzo and his presentations on Steelhead and Shad. He's likely the only fly fisherman only booth. He's good people, but I digress....as far as vintage fly equipment there is some. There was some bamboo and older reels. Unfortunately, I wasn't really in the market so I didn't pay much attention other than scanning. Sort of hike for you, but you could always plan it around fishing somewhere in the CV.

Posted on: 2013/1/3 11:06

From Ephrata, PA
Its about an hour from me. Well worth it if I can pick up a couple of tin cans and some glass! If you guys don't think there's a good chance I'll find something though, I'll stay home.

Posted on: 2013/1/3 11:17

From Camp Hill
It reminds me a flea market, hard to tell what will be there from year to year unfortunately.

Posted on: 2013/1/3 13:04

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
What kind of streams do you primarily fish?
Approved Trout Waters (Stocked Fish)
Class A Wild Trout Streams
Special Regulation Areas
Wilderness Trout Streams
No Preference All Trout Streams
122 total votes!
The poll will close at 2014/4/30 15:00
3 Comments
USGS Water Levels

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com