Lancaster group tying night

R

RickinPa

The first tying night will be Thursday 12-6-12 at my house. PM me for my address.
Thanks
Rick

My PM feature is not working right now for some reason... can you send me your address to help me out? I am going to try and make it. I tried to put one together for Chester County but had very little interest from the members on this board so I am close enough to Lancaster County to just join you guys. Sounds like fun!

I'll be there.

Need a table to clamp to though! LOL

What time? 8?

good

ill bring the beer?

Rick,

I'm interested in coming. I will be sending you a PM. Thanks, I am looking forward to meeting you guys.

Rick, PM sent (I think) let me know if you didn't receive it or PM me and I will respond. Thanks.

Hey just wanted to bump this one to the front as I almost forgot about this! :)

Rick,

Is everything still a go for Thursday evening? If it is could you please confirm the time. Thanks.

I was thinking 6:30 or 7:00. Yes Thursday is confirmed.

Rick

I was thinking 6:30 or 7:00. Yes Thursday is confirmed.

Rick

Hey Rick
Didn't mean to blow off your invite for this. Thursday nights are really bad for me (I have band practice and stuff), so I won't be able to make this. Thanks for the invitation though!
Andy

What town are you in?

I live over in Berks, so Solanco is a bit of a ride, but Ephrata, Akron and such are possible for me if there is still room.

Thanks.

I live in Rothsville, just outside Lititz. Yes there is room.

Rick

Back