Browsing this Thread: 1 Anonymous Users
Discover Pennsylvania's Fly-Fishing Heritage
From Chester County
Meet and hear leaders of PA’s fly-fishing tradition.
• Experience world-class fly tiers in action as they
show fly patterns made famous on PA’s waters.
• Join the Commission in recognizing Cumberland
Valley Chapter of Trout Unlimited.
• See fish paintings by artist Thom Glace.
• See the Commission’s new “Pennsylvania Waters”
collectible embroidered patches.
• Purchase your 2012 fishing license.
Exhibits: 6 p.m. • Presentation: 6:30 p.m.
FREE to the public with required pre-registration.
Fish & Boat Commission Headquarters, Harrisburg
Posted on: 2012/1/14 8:17
Re: Discover Pennsylvania's Fly-Fishing Heritage
From Southeastern Pa
thanks for the heads up, sounds interesting
Posted on: 2012/1/15 17:30
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.