Cumberland Valley TU - Limestoner Conservation Banquet Saturday

JackM

JackM

Staff member
I came across this news short reading the News section of this site and thought I'd republish it here. It looks like a worthwhile cause. I believe this takes place Saturday the 24th of March:

OUTDOOR SHORTS
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Compiled by Marcus Schneck
Cumberland Valley Chapter of Trout Unlimited will hold its annual Limestoner Conservation Banquet Saturday at the Letort View Community Club on Carlisle Barracks. The event begins with cocktails at 5 p.m., followed by a buffet dinner and awards presentation 7 p.m., with an auction, raffles and drawing of door prizes concluding the evening. A pair of conservation awards will be presented. David Masland will receive CVTU's Limestoner Award in recognition of his work for the protection, conservation and enhancement of LeTort Spring Run, Yellow Breeches Creek and Mountain Creek. Dick Darr will receive the Letort Regional Authority's Miriam Crawfoot Memorial Conservation Award for his contributions to the preservation and restoration of the LeTort Spring Run and its watershed. Tickets at $40 each and may be obtained from Jim Hutchinson at 249-7298

Back