Central, PA Saturday April 13th

NickR

NickR

Any of you folks from Southeastern/Southcentralish PA want to take a ride out to fish central, PA tomorrow morning? I am likely going to leave at 7AM and fish until about 7-8 PM then driving home the same day. PM if interested.

Blllllloooooooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn

I am stubborn. I don't care if its blown. I have a pair of those arm water swimmy wings and a snorkel. I have extra if anybody joins... no in all seriousness I am going to play it by year but 95% chance I will be fishing this weekend.

I hear the Little J and Big Pine are totally wadeable right now. It's gin clear, so bring the 7x 15ft leaders.

Not looking good... stubborn guy I am.

I'd think if you parked at the Spruce Creek church, walk down under the bridge.... you should be able to cross the J about 75 yards below where Spruce enters. Call someone first so they can recover the body in Baree.

Josh just texted me video of Pine. Have fun. Find something to fix around the home so that you have extra free time when the water is actually fishable.

Could always fish the Lehigh. It looks ok.......

It's around 1050 according to USGS. Is that fishable? CRAP! I already pre-paid for my tee time Saturday morning.

I think it will be borderline fish able tomorrow.

krayfish wrote:
It's around 1050 according to USGS. Is that fishable? CRAP! I already pre-paid for my tee time Saturday morning.

Where though?

Where what? Gauge was the one at Leighton. Golf...Royal Manchester.

Little J is at 740 cfs at 7:37 Saturday mornuing. Enjoy that boys. You won't see another angler.

Yea that is not bad. River looks really nice today.

S*it. I would have rather fished. You got to let me know sooner. Hope I make some birdies then.

Just drink a lot and throw your clubs in the lake. I will sell you my sweet set.

Started out with 8 straight pars on greens that were punched. Capped off the front with a 10. Straight in for a 6 pack. Considered tossing bats into lake and going home. Lol. Good thing I don't take it too serious.

Penns was very fish able although high and off color. Not brown. I threw big streamers and landed one 17 inch brown bit had many aggressive hits without hookups.

I ended up over on Spring Creek and did pretty well. BWOs around noonish until about 4:00 had the fish up and rising.

Back