2013 Tying Symposium Sumerset NJ.

lv2nymph

lv2nymph

November 23rd & 24th are the dates this year. This event is a tyers dream, so much material in one place so little money! Thought I'd post about it to give a little notice to those that don't know about it or a reminder to those that do. Anyone plan on going? I'll be there Saturday the 23rd.

I'm sure I'll see you there.

Hopefully be there to check it out!

This is my first year tying so I'm kind of cranked about going.

I have never been to any of the events. Do they normally offer beginner tying lessons?

JVenezia wrote:
I have never been to any of the events. Do they normally offer beginner tying lessons?

You can find the answer here:

http://www.internationalflytyingsymposium.com/

Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up.

If the weather co-operates ill be on the beach and will swing by for an hour or two.

It will be my first Somerset show too. Am psyched for the January show.

I'm tying again this year. Stop by and say hello.

Will there be beginner tying tutorial(s) at this event?

^ See post #6 ^

I to will also be tying at the show again this year. Stop over and say hi.

I'll be there, either under a sign saying "Gaeron Friedrichs", "Ben Turpin", or "White Water Flies". So track me down and say hi!

gaeronf wrote:
I'll be there, either under a sign saying "Gaeron Friedrichs", "Ben Turpin", or "White Water Flies".

Moving target. Sounds sporting. :hammer:

Hopefully I'll tag along with Dog and HA if they can put up with me for that many hours.

by Foxgap239 on 2013/10/16 10:55:25 Hopefully I'll tag along with Dog and HA if they can put up with me for that many hours.

Sounds good to me. Work out the details with Ed this weekend.

Bump for the beginning of November. Three weeks until the show.

Anyone from the Statecollege area that's going to the show want to car pool over give me a shout.

Are you just driving in for Saturday or are you going for the whole weekend?

I'm only going up for Saturday

I will be tying at the show on both days. If you get a chance stop by and say hello.
Mike Marino.

Back