Register now on! Login

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Yough Fishing Report (Fayette, Somerset counties) 6/10/10

2010/4/2 22:15
Had my first excursion floating the river today. We launched above the bridge at Confluence around 7:45am. We got into some fish chucking streamers above the confluence of the Casselman. The river was 1800 cfs and clear until the Casselman comes in. Then the river went to 3200 cfs and was muddy as hell! The next 9 miles were long with very few strikes. One of the few strikes was worth the whole trip,big fish, well worth the trip, very scenic float. I would bet the river will be high for the next couple days........wade fishing it will be out of the question below the Cassleman. Put up a picture on the blog of the fish.

Posted on: 2010/6/10 19:28

Re: Yough Fishing Report (Fayette, Somerset counties) 6/10/10
2006/9/9 9:29
From Monessen, PA
Nice trout. Looks like it's been in the river a little while or stocked in really nice shape. If the river were more reasonable, you might also have run into those kind of fish on the rise. Nice blog.

Posted on: 2010/6/10 20:30
The very best thing you can do to convey trustworthiness is be genuine. And if you can't, just fake it.

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected facebook instagram RSS Feed

Shout out to the Steelhead Anglers...How many times will you fish for Steelhead this season?
Not at all
1 trip
2-5 times
6-10 times
11-25 times
25+ times
The poll will close at 2015/11/27 10:20

Copyright 2015 by | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by