Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Yellow Creek, Indiana County, 4/25/11

From Indiana, PA
I fished Yellow on Monday (played hookie from office hours). The water still seemed high and fast. Not sure on a water temp (dont carry a thermometer), but it seemed cold enough. I noticed about two caddis, that was it for bug activity.

I caught two and foul hooked another. I got a brown on a bead head pheasant tail. The other fish is the one pictured. It was my first palomino, about 18". I fished for him for about an hour (the stream was so crowded with spin fishers I had nothing else to do). She finally took a yellow bugger. I'm glad I can mark it off my list of fish to catch. I was sorry to lay it on the ground like that, but I was fishing solo and needed a picture.

I'd also like to say hi real quick. I'm new to the site. I was a memeber years ago, but then I moved to Boise for school. Now I'm back and have been enjoying reading the forum. I felt a report would be a good first thing to post. Looking forward to chatting on here.

Brian

Posted on: 2011/4/26 15:24

Re: Yellow Creek, Indiana County, 4/25/11

From Indiana, PA
Sorry, I apparently have no idea how to post a picture. I've tried a couple of different things but I can't get it to show up. I believe the picture is too large (it's .99MB) and I don't know how to make that smaller. Sounds like I'm telling a fish tale...........

Posted on: 2011/4/26 15:29

From St.Clair
Welcome to the forum, and you can resize the photos in paint, if you don't know how, email them to me nkustan23@gmail.com and ill do it for you

Posted on: 2011/4/26 16:05

From York & Starlight, PA
You can also register at Photobucket.com and start an account there. Then upload whatever pictures you want. After you have saved them click on "edit" and a pull down menu appears with various choices of resizes. When you have resized it to the allowable size limit here you can upload it to your thread or post.

Posted on: 2011/4/26 18:28

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com