Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

NB Muddy Creek, York County, 05/10/2014
From Dallastown, PA
Fished from 6:10-dark:30 hoping for some sulphurs and didn't see any til around 8pm. Then i saw several duns causing me to change from the conehead moto minno which was poorly effective in the swallen green runs and pools. Saw Heavy spinners at three riffles around 8:15. Swung a beadhead and a big hares ear to no avail. Then a greased soft hackle at dark. Nadda! Just got the three on the moto fished real slow in the deepest of runs and feel i got them nymphing. Water temp was 62 and it was clearing. I intended to fish the SB but a pass through the forks changed my mind. Apparently the south got nailed.

This will dirty Muddy on the best fishing day of the year...check the NB it should come wide open in the next few days.

Maybe I will see again tomoro.

Posted on: 5/11 0:04

Edited by Maurice on 2014/5/11 10:53:14

Re: NB Muddy Creek, York County, 05/10/2014
From Chester County
Quote:

Maurice wrote:
Fished from 6:10-dark:30 hoping for some sulphurs and didnt see any til around 8pm. Then i saw several duns causing me to change from the conehead moto minnow which was poorly effective in the swallen green runs and pools. Heavy spinners three riffles at around 8:15. Swung a beadhead and a big hares ear to no avail. Then a greases soft hackle at dark. Nadda! Jous got the three on the moto fished real slow in the deepest of runs and feel i got them nymphing.8 Water temp was 62 and it was clearing. I intended to fish the SB but a pass through the forks changed my mind. Apparently the south got nailed.

This will dirty Muddy on the best fishing day of the year...check the NB it should come wide open in a few days.

Maybe I will see again tomoro.

Shame on you, Mo...

Posted on: 5/11 7:41

From Lancaster Co.
Thanks for the posting. Was debating heading over there today. Heavy rain came through Lancaster Co. yesterday around 5:00pm. Looks like an afternoon of yard work instead.

Posted on: 5/11 10:46

From Dallastown, PA

No Tom its this Moto's Minnow

Resized Image

Posted on: 5/11 10:48

From Dallastown, PA
Quote:

McSneek wrote:
Thanks for the posting. Was debating heading over there today. Heavy rain came through Lancaster Co. yesterday around 5:00pm. Looks like an afternoon of yard work instead.

Steve, get your chores done and head to the North Branch around High Rock. It should be prime this evening.

Posted on: 5/11 11:55

From Gettysburg
[quote]
afishinado wrote:
Shame on you, Mo...

Afish,
You got it bro.
It has become increasingly clear that Maurice is losing his grip.

He's gallivanting around pitching spin lures and such. Whatsup with that? I think it may be time for you and I to do a moderator intervention with Maurice. There's a chance we can catch Mo before he goes completely off the rails. I'll call yuh tonight.

Posted on: 5/11 13:15

From Dallastown, PA
Seriously dudes its a fly...see below.

Attach file:

jpg  image.jpg (130.99 KB)
27_536fe860ea435.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  image.jpg (90.43 KB)
27_536fe894956c7.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  image.jpg (120.25 KB)
27_536fe8a30e77d.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 5/11 17:16

From Chester County
Quote:

Fishidiot wrote:
[quote]
afishinado wrote:
Shame on you, Mo...

Afish,
You got it bro.
It has become increasingly clear that Maurice is losing his grip.

He's gallivanting around pitching spin lures and such. Whatsup with that? I think it may be time for you and I to do a moderator intervention with Maurice. There's a chance we can catch Mo before he goes completely off the rails. I'll call yuh tonight.

Hey Dave,

If someone wants to pitch out a rapala or rooster tail, it's their own business and I have no problem with that. But a mechanical / self propelled lure!?!...that's really over the top!

Hey Mo, is it battery operated or wind-up? Can you steer it to fish cover like into undercut banks or log jams?!?

Posted on: 5/12 7:18

From down the block from the Letort.
From what I've read recently, there'll be a MK II version coming out soon with an embeded GPS that you can program your favorite undercuts and log jams into. And although not substantiated, there are also rumors of a GoPro mount, but that probably won't be ready until the MK III, due for release in late 2015 (may also have iPhone compatability.)

Posted on: 5/12 7:55

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com