Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Codorus Creek Trophy Trout Section 4/7/07

From York
Spent a couple hours on the Codorus this morning. Caught one small brown on a san juan worm, that's it.
Seems to be a problem with the water flow on the creek. Was clear and running normal when I got there at 9:30a.m., by 10:30 it got cloudy, and by 11 it was brown. My buddy and I walked the creek to see if we could find what was causing the muddy water, but it seemed to be the entire way to the spill way. By 1pm, it started to clear again.
This is the third time this has happened to me on the Codorus in the past two weeks. I bumped into a fish commission officer down near Seven Valleys (they stocked the south branch today). He told me to call DEP and report the flow changes.
If anyone else has experienced this, or does in the next week or so, please drop me an email so I can follow up with DEP
Thanks
John

Posted on: 2007/4/3 20:21

Re: Codorus Creek Trophy Trout Section 4/7/07
From Dallastown, PA
John,

Looks like they were releasing water...did it raise any when the water got cloudy? nLooks like they let out a surge of water this morning to make paper.

Codorus Gage

Attach file:

jpg  codorus gage.jpg (0.00 KB)
27_4612f479ae876.jpg X px

Posted on: 2007/4/3 20:32

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
Comments?

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com