Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: follow up video of 8lb bass in wissahickon

From SEPA

Sweat Jebus, you guys are whiners. If I really wanted to make it clear, I'd explain the situation of the house, the distinct pattern of the wood pile, and simply point out between the prior thread and the video he's posted someone who's never been there can identify the spot with reasonable accuracy.

Or, I could say "white house" and "distinctive woodpiles" and let subtlety that he realized quite quickly that he told every jackhole on the Internet where to locate his trophy and pulled it down saying that the video "wasn't very good" because, let's be honest, setting that sort of thing on the Innertubes is pretty much akin to posting a neon arrow that says, "cast here."

Hey, its cool if I have to explain it to you guys because you thought you were being sharp witted and throwing daggers but actually were looking at the wrong fence post.

Posted on: 2013/7/23 16:32

From Pittsburgh
And I still say "so what." If he is proud of finding this fish and wants to tell people about it, that is OK with me.

Posted on: 2013/7/23 16:37

I did once see what was more like a 4-5 pound bass in the wiss from a bridge. This was 7 years or so ago though. Never caught a largemouth in there, only sunnies and small smallmouth.

Posted on: 2013/7/25 15:52

From SE Pa
Quote:
And I still say "so what." If he is proud of finding this fish and wants to tell people about it, that is OK with me.

+1

Posted on: 2013/7/27 10:54

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com