Warm Water Insurgents !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fredrick

Fredrick

53_4c2785acb9057.jpg

TROUT ARE FOR SUCKERS :hammer:

Nuff said!

:-D

The Warm water revolution has begun!
0506121843a.jpg

0506121929b.jpg

Ah dont forget the toothy critters need love too!

Smallies are still my favorite fish......next good rain we get you should get your river rats together and float to shawville with me

Those are some sweet smallies Paco!

Thanks I caught them during the Mutton hallow 2 fly trout comp. Yeah didnt catch a trout but banged out a 20 and a 16 inch smallys on my 5wt.

Went out for my first attempt at smallies on the fly and I gotta say Ive caught the bug!! Two nice Lancaster County smallies from this weekend.

Attachments

• resized18.jpg
    resized18.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 0
  • smalliepost.jpg
    smalliepost.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 0
Yep.

"Trout are for suckers."

And they're good food for bass, muskies, etc.
:-D

I found a blog on the net hes got the best warmwater logo! It pretty much wraps up the hole thing.

warmwater-chronicles.jpg

very nice bass.

If I wasn't surfing the internet, ahh, I mean working I would be bassin. WIFS!

I'm having so much fun catching the small ones right now, I can't wait until I tie into one of those pigs!

Even the smaller smallmouth strike and hit like a much bigger fish. It's funny to land a 10" smallie and swear when it hit it was a 20" fish!

Heading out tomorrow for a float on the Lehigh with a friend and a new boat. It will be the first time I will be targeting smallies with the fly rod. We'll see how it goes.

SBecker wrote:
Heading out tomorrow for a float on the Lehigh with a friend and a new boat. It will be the first time I will be targeting smallies with the fly rod. We'll see how it goes.

About time you trout snob

Listen, I have fished for bass a ton. Just with spinning gear!

Time for Shane to come over to the dark side and join the insurgents.

Soon he'll be waking up in the middle of the night shouting "trout are for suckers!"

:)

I am not a fishest, I will fish for anything. I look forward to the white flies and catfish. However, if I am waking up in the middle of the night yelling "trout are for suckers!" Please have me institutionalized!

Back