Browsing this Thread: 1 Anonymous Users
Jersey Shore Saltwater Show
From Delaware Co.
wanted to make you aware of a new saltwater fishing workshop that will take place on March 13, 2010. This is a unique new show that will specialize specifically on our local fishing waters here on the Jersey Shore. The event is being brought to you by Shore Catch Guide Service and is called the "JERSEY SHORE SALTWATER FISHING SHOW”
This is a hands on “seminar and workshop” based format that will allow our guests to learn from some of the most well respected authorities on inshore saltwater fishing in our area. Specializing in Striped Bass fishing, this is sure to be a fun event to break up the winter doldrums.
Check out the Show’s official website for information: http://jerseyshorefishingshow.com/
Here are all the details:
In addition to over 25 different seminars and hands on workshops guests can visit with 40 of the industry’s top tackle manufacturers, rod, reel and clothing companies, local tackle shops, custom plug makers, fishing publications, sales reps, guides and charter captains.
Date: March 13, 2010
Time: 8:30 - 5:00 PM
Location: Spring Lake Manor, Spring Lake, NJ
Attendee's: First 200 Pre Paid Attendee's
Price Includes: Admission and attendance to unlimited seminars and workshops throughout the day, continental breakfast, hot lunch buffet, free beer or wine coupon, entry into our all day door and grand prize giveaways, and a free sample bag filled with products from our sponsors.
Here is a list of some of the seminar topics to attend:
· Trophy Hunting: Stripers From The Surf
· Bunker Busting BIG BASS – Spring Strategies For Live lining Success
· Fly Fishing for Stripers: Back Bay to The Ocean Front
· Inside New York Harbor’s Spring Striper Fest
· Light Tackle Inshore Pelagics: Albies, Skipjack, Dolphin and Bonito
· Inside The Mind Of The Surf Guides: Tackle Secrets
· Inshore Bluefin: Jigging, Popping, and Trolling
· Butterfly Jigging Secrets: Bass To Bluefin
· All Day Cast Net Lessons: Learn To Throw like a Pro!
· Cut Bait Strategies For Spring Stripers
· Trolling Strategies For Striped Bass
· Rod Selection Seminar With St Croix Rod Company: What’s Right For You?
· Rigging & Fishing HOGY Soft Baits: Bass To Bluefin Tactics
· Learn How To Build Custom Plugs
· Raritan Bay: Spring Strategies For Stripers, Weakfish, & Blues
· Fishing the Fall Blitzes: Surf & Boat Strategies
· Reading The Surf, Jetties Too!!
· Fly Tying NJ’s Top Saltwater Patterns
· Knots & Rigging
· Bunker Chunking For Big Bass
· Top Water Striper Strategies: Fishing Big Wood!
PLUS….Small Group Q & A, Hands On Instruction, One On One Interaction With The Shore Catch Guides and Special Guest Speakers.
Here is a list of this year’s seminar speakers: Alberto Knie, Bob Popovics, NJ Angler TV Host’s Bill Donovan and Darren Dorris, Capt. Frank Crescitelli, Capt. Lou Grazioso, Dave Arbeitman, Capt. Gene Quigley, Capt. Jim Freda, Shell E. Caris, Capt. Rich Swisstack, Capt. Dave Torrick, Capt. John Luchka, Capt. Mike Hogan:. Owner of HOGY, Dave Colley: St Croix Rod Company and we are adding more by the day.
PLEASE VISIT THE SHOW’S OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
We hope to see you there!!
Capt. Gene Quigley
Shore Catch Guide Service
Posted on: 2009/12/28 13:52
There is no disadvantage in being able to cast far"
- Lefty Kreh -
You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.