Found: Musky Fly @ Marsh Creek 4/6/14

BlueSteel89

BlueSteel89

Hopefully this person is on here so I can return their fly. I fished Marsh Creek Saturday and Sunday this weekend and bumped into three different guys fly fishing for musky, which is really cool. I found a fly on the bank today while fishing and I would like to return it because it was either expensive or took a long time to tie. Give me a description of where and what and I will mail it to you.

Thanks BlueSteel.

I'd say there's a good chance that the guys you saw were part of this crew. :)

Fly has been claimed by jay348!

Gotta love it. How'd you guys do?

Not so good. Saturday there were gale force winds and white caps on the water and I think all the boat guys got the memo about it being nice out today. Had a group of guys on a boat anchor up right next to me wading. They were throwing live sucker rigs with a bouy for a bobber and just like a little kid they would not let those things sit lol. As they were leaving I heard one of the guys ask if they wanted to keep any of the trout. They said no and dumped their bait bucket full of trout into the water. I was wondering to myself where they buy the live suckers at for their rigs but I'm guessing they went trout fishing and used them as bait? I hope not. I really wanted to hook one in front of them, but all I hooked was a tree :(

And she's back home! Thanks again blue! Let's fish soon.

Back