Chemung float

sandfly

sandfly

Met up with the FFF guys from horseheads NY. on sat. Had a great time floating with them. Everyone caught fish This was a bass and carp float. Carp were spooky and none caught though there were a few takers. some carp were in the 48" class. A few panfish along with fallfish were caught as well. 15 people and over 100 bass caught in a 7 mile stretch.

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Image00007.jpg
    Image00007.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 3
  • Image00009.jpg
    Image00009.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Image00011.jpg
    Image00011.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Image00018.jpg
    Image00018.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 3
Is that you, the grumpy guy second one in on the right ?

yep !

Why so grumpy sandfly ? Looks like a good time

wasn't grumpy, just pain in my right arm. tore the tendons and screwed up the ligaments in my casting arm. Had it wrapped but was not feeling the best. still went though. took more pics than fished. by afternoon I could not cast at all. just floated and trolled. Have a fiberglass get together on the 16th and hope arm is better. plan to camp and fish some spots in western Ny. maybe chase muskies if I let it heal...lol

sandfly wrote:
wasn't grumpy, just pain in my right arm. tore the tendons and screwed up the ligaments in my casting arm. Had it wrapped but was not feeling the best. still went though. took more pics than fished. by afternoon I could not cast at all. just floated and trolled. Have a fiberglass get together on the 16th and hope arm is better. plan to camp and fish some spots in western Ny. maybe chase muskies if I let it heal...lol

Oh sorry to hear . I pondered with going fishing and only using my off arm a few times to reduce the stress on my right arm. Any thoughts on switching arms or using a switch rod ?

Back