Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Boat for fly fishing the Chesapeake Bay?

From Hanover, Pa
2001 aquasport 21' 115 yamaha, trailer not included in sale but will sell for 700 more- E-BAY. There are two marinas at chester/ crab alley md. just below kent narrows. The one is a full service marina, Island view marina, they will store your boat and trailer, give them a call about dropping the boat in for you, I don't think they have rack storage but its a great location and a nice place. You can fish the eastern bay to the south or the chester river to the north wherever the fish are. Some flounder have been caught around claiborne and poplar island all within reach of crab alley. Theres a public ramp there, good crabbin, a shopping mall, chesapeake outdoors bait and tackle, safeway and at kent narrows theres hotels, resurants with decks on the water also marinas, at the narrows its good fishing to, under the bridge. Hope this helps,,,,,,limestoner

Posted on: 2012/3/27 15:06

From Hanover, Pa
2005 maycraft center console, yamaha 150 on a bracket and trailer, chester, Md.---E-bay

Posted on: 2012/3/27 15:23

From Hanover, Pa
I made a mistake, the marina that is a nice marina at crab alley MD. is CLARKS landing- full service marina.

Posted on: 2012/4/8 18:25

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes 95% (139)
No 0% (0)
Thinking about it 4% (6)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com