Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: A discussion is put to rest.. FOREVER

Has anyone else used that rod rule? Any chance that much plastic would mess up the rod action?

Posted on: 2009/9/20 19:22

I'm not gonna call anybody out but the number of inquiries has been astounding! I feel like a rock star!

Posted on: 2009/9/21 11:17

From Chester County
Quote:

littlelehigh wrote:
I'm not gonna call anybody out but the number of inquiries has been astounding! I feel like a rock star!

About your measuring method or your avatar?!?

Posted on: 2009/9/21 11:55

The only way to measure a fish is by the experience just landing it.

I've been a controller at competitions and there are always questions. Do you round up? Is that a creek chub?

It won't matter anyway. You can catch the biggest trout of your life and without a ton of people to be there to see it, it tells you who you are. Heck, I want to be on the news Front Page but that's me. I just am an idiot when I catch a fish. I yelp and just make a 12" fish seem like a 20". Some of us just flip them back in the water and never say a word. I'd like to be more like them.

Posted on: 2009/9/22 20:37

From Pgh
wetnet,

Your reaction is the one to be envied.

Never wish your excitement away. I wish I would get as excited as I did in my youth about catching any size fish. I used to yip and yell over a 10 inch trout. Don't get my wrong, I still LOVE it, I just don't get as jazzed.... and I miss that.

Posted on: 2009/9/23 15:04

Quote:

greenghost wrote:
wetnet,

Your reaction is the one to be envied.

Never wish your excitement away. I wish I would get as excited as I did in my youth about catching any size fish. I used to yip and yell over a 10 inch trout. Don't get my wrong, I still LOVE it, I just don't get as jazzed.... and I miss that.

Thank You.

My son never gets rived up. He is the one that catches them and silently lets them go until ......he came home tonight. He had a good day on the stream....... a very good day. I think his face hurt from the grin he had. It was the biggest quietest "Yahoo" I have ever heard. Everyone just shows it different.

Posted on: 2009/9/25 20:19

From Johnstown, PA
I'd rather be in the middle of LL's avatar pic than on the front page news..........but that's just me .

Posted on: 2009/10/18 7:34

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com