Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Will trade 7 wt rio nymph line for 7/8 wt bass line.

From Somerset P.A.
I have "RIO Nymph WF Floating NIB 7wt Pale Green with Orange Tip WF7F XS AgentX SFT". It is great for casting multiple nymph rigs, split shot, indicators. Really good for roll casting. Been doing more Smallmouth fishing though and would like something more suited for casting poppers and big streamers. The line is a little over a year old. Paid around 70 dollars for it. If anyone has some 7/8 floating bass line, and they would rather have nymphing line I would gladly trade.

Posted on: 7/21 15:34

Re: Will trade 7 wt rio nymph line for 7/8 wt bass line.

From Westmoreland/Tioga
Sorry, I have no interest in the Nymph line. But I have to ask, how much difference can there be between a line designed to toss multi-nymph rigs with shot and a line designed to toss big streamers?

Posted on: 7/22 13:54

Re: Will trade 7 wt rio nymph line for 7/8 wt bass line.

From Somerset P.A.
It casts streamers and poppers great up until about 20 ft. I don't think the nymph line is designed to cast very far. I have cheap walmart wf8f on that reel now and have a much easier time casting big streamers and poppers in the 50ft range. If I'm gonna have specialty fly line on my reel I'd rather have it be for the type of fishing I'm actually doing. Anyway it was just a stab in the dark, maybe someone out there wants some nymph line that also has some extra bass line. Never know.

Posted on: 7/23 6:08

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes 95% (139)
No 0% (0)
Thinking about it 4% (6)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com