Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Wanted: Wading Boots

Doesn't need to be new or expensive. Size 8 Mens, any color. Looking for a pair to do some wet wading. If you have Neoprene socks, even better.

What I have to give you in exchange. Brand new 9' 9wt 2pc rod and tube. Never used and for the right deal, I will also throw in a 9wt line

Posted on: 2012/7/20 9:50

Re: Wanted: Wading Boots

From chester ct
New - did you ever find boots? I have 2 pairs that no longer fit (years of wearing sandals with no support and the natural ageing process makes me a Size 9 now) - one is an Orvis studded Henry's Fork, the other is a Chota Brook Trout, felt sole.

hp
les

Posted on: 2012/12/7 15:30

Re: Wanted: Wading Boots

From Pretty much everywhere at some point, Thorndale today.
NewTyer,

I have a Chota made, Cabelas branded pair. I think size 8.5, but have to double check. They are felt soled with studs, though the studs are worn down. They're just hex screws, you can replace them cheaply.

Almost like the STL's, they are nice boots, though reasonably heavy for wet wading boots. These are HEAVILY used, scuffed like crazy and very well "worn in". But have not yet fallen apart and are usable. They could fall apart on the next outing or last you 2 more years, I dunno. They were my main pair for 2 years and I replaced em, still use em on occasion when I want felt. But I'd be willing to part with them for a good home.

While I need a 9 wt, that isn't a fair trade, and you wouldn't have to part with yours. I'll give the boots to you if you want em.

Posted on: 2012/12/7 16:28

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com