Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

WTB vise and tying set-up

From Glendora nj
Looking to purchase a vise and tying set-up if anyone knows of one for sale.

Thanks in advance!

Posted on: 2012/9/30 12:58

Re: WTB vise and tying set-up

From Harrisburg
Dear Chef,

You probably missed the awesome deal on the Peak Vise a thread or two below your request. They are very nice vises and the deal offered was less than half of retail but it appears that someone else has taken it?

It might be worth getting in line on the if-come though?

I have nothing to offer you other than tell you that for the money you get a nice vise if you buy a Dan-Vise. I'm very happy with mine. It's full rotary, holds all sizes of hooks well, and is under $ 100.00 with the jaw extension if you look in the right places like JStockard.com.

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Posted on: 2012/9/30 15:20
"Then the coal company came with the world's largest shovel, and they tortured the timber and stripped all the land. Well they dug for their coal till the land was forsaken, then they wrote it all down as the progress of man."

From Lehigh Valley
Chef - I know this doesn't help if you're looking to pick up a used setup, but the International Fly Tying Symposium is being held in Somerset NJ on November 17/18.

In addition to being able to see a lot of good tyers there (some of our own members are tying), there's always a good amount of vendors with tying equipment for sale. While this is new equipment, there's always an opportunity for good deals.

There will be several of us heading down that Saturday, and you're welcome to join us. If you'd like, we'll gladly take time to help you pick out what you need.

One huge advantage in shopping there is the ability to see and compare just about every vise on the market. Finding a vise and tools that suit you is a very personal thing, and being able to handle that equipment in person would help a lot in your decisions.

Just making the offer to help....

H.A.

Posted on: 2012/9/30 19:54

From Glendora nj
Thanks for the info will check out my schedule, did not know that was going on.

Posted on: 2012/10/1 9:25

From Quakertown
If your looking for a basic vise. I have a couple laying around. Pm me if interested.

Posted on: 2012/10/1 23:56

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com