WTB: 6-weight streamer rod

pabrookie94

pabrookie94

Hello, I have been looking for a 6 weight for some time now. I am interested in a faster action 9' or maybe even 9'6'' that would be used basically only with a 200 grain sinking line. If you have a setup I would be interested in that as well. Let me know! Thanks!

I have a Orvis 7 Helios Zero Gravity 9' 7wt Tip Flex (4 piece) I'd sell for $300 Shipped. I've only used it about 5X... Like new.

I have a 9'6" 6wt Orvis Encounter combo that I would sell for $100. It's used but in great shape. I had a hook keeper professionally added by a local rod builder. It's over lined with a generic wf7f line now. I upgraded to a nicer 7wt and have no use for it now.

Already have a 7 wt but would like a 6. Sorry Clacka.

I have a 9ft 4 piece St Croix Legend ultra. 6wt. Very nice rod and I enjoyed it. Very good condition, but there is a small piece missing from the handle. Missing piece was filled in with filler when I got it, but popped out in 3 years. Certainly doesn't affect the rod. When you write set up, i assume you mean a reel. I have a black Orvis battenkill mid arbor reel (III) that can be sold with it (and spare spools for extra). Would part with them both for 225.00. You can take a look at it if you ever fish near State College. In person exchange only, no mail exchange.

If I ever head that way...which I would like to as soon as the weather breaks, I will certainly look at it. Thank you!

Back