Tying materials to trade for tied flies

JVenezia

JVenezia

Since I have come down with the shakes I am no longer able to tie with any success. I would like to trade the materials I have left for some tied flies. Preferably flies that will work in the south east pa. area various patterns in various sizes a mixture of drys and wets. More drys than wets. Anyone interested can pm me and i can then text photos of what i have for trade.

Thank you
JVenezia

Send me a pm with the type of flies you fish with, I'll chip in with some flies.

Hi, I saw your post and wanted to discuss this. I just moved and am currently unemployed. In other words I have quite a bit of free time until I can find a job. I literally just moved last week and am going to start looking Monday. I would love to tie some flies for you. I've been tying for about 3 years now. I"m not that great at it but I try to practice and improve. My flies catch fish but they don't always look professionally tied.

How much material are you talking about? How many flies are you thinking? Also what type of flies are you desiring?

My list of flies I can tie is pretty basic I guess...Elk hair caddis, comparaduns, Catskill style dries, foam hoppers, streamers like wooly buggers, Clousers, deceivers, muddler minnows, and a few others. I just started tying some wet flies, started with guides choice hares ears. I don't really tie many nymphs. I've tied some hares ear. I'm sure some others like pheasant tails I could tie. I just don't fish nymphs so I avoid tying them mostly. I'm sure after a few tries I could learn some new things if there was anything you had to have.

If you're interested please get back to me.
Thanks,
Drew

Back