Temple Fork Deer Creek Switch - 11' 7 wt - in time for salmon/steel season

C

cms829

Awesome rod. Awesome shape. Pretty much like new.

350-550 grains.

I am in the market for a trout spey rod, as I've gravitated more towards my true spey rods for Salmon/steelhead and want to give it a go for trout. So need to thin the quiver a bit. This rod is absolutely perfect for Kings and steelhead up on the Great lake tribs. I have fought plenty of big kings on the 7 wt. Its not a single hand rod. It handles them extremely well. Nymph or throw eggs, or

Asking $220 Shipped to the lower 48. Comes with the TFO sock and tube, of course. Pics this evening.

I also have a (460 grain I think) Beulah Tonic Skagit head I can add in for 20 bucks which is like new. I Alllllso have a rio switch chucker line for her. Also like new. Nymphs or spey casts intruders wonderfully! Probably the perfect line for the tribs up north. Switch back and forth quick and easy. $30 bucks for the Switch Chucker.

Want it all? Make me an offer!

do you still have the switch chucker line ?

I do, but want to see if the lines sell with the rod first. I'll let you know. Thanks!

bumping this back up as I finally got my trout spey, and used my 13 foot 7 weight spey this winter for steelhead, so the Deer Creek 7 wt switch sat idle. Someone needs to put some fish on this thing.

I also have an Airflow skagit switch 510 grain. That one would be $30 shipped.

Would probably be an awesome time on the up coming shad run, smallmouth in the summer, and then steel/salmon this fall.

Rod and all lines have been sold!

Back