Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Scott LS2 12'6wt Spey Rod including Free New SA Mutil Tip fly line

From Tailwater USA
Just in time for the upcoming steelhead season. I have a brand new Scott LS2 Spey rod. It is brand new and is the 12' 6 wt model perfect for Erie and NY Steelhead. The retail on it is $595 and I am willing to part with mine for $400 and I'll include a brand new Scientific Angler Skagit Short Head Tip system fly line. This mutil tip system retails alone for $149.95. I'll also include shipping.

Scott LS2 Fly Rods

Light, reponsive, smooth, and affordable. These are the words that come to mind when thinking of Scott's LS2 rods. The LS2's matte-gray finish and dark charcoal thread wraps are modestly understated and the LS2 does its best not to draw much attention, just like many of the best steelhead fly anglers you will ever encounter. But when it comes to performance, the LS2 is tough to beat. Medium-fast in action, LS2's smooth, progressive load leaves plenty of power when you need it, but when properly matched with the right line, it will feel like it casts itself. On the lower end of the the price scale for a top-quality, made in USA, Spey rod, the LS2 is untouched in value in the Spey market. Below we have created a line recommendation chart for each LS2 rod. If you're not sure which line is best for you, choose the one with the asterisks (**) next to it and consider it a safe bet. You can also call or email us at any time for Spey rod/line recommendations.
pcoming Steelhead Season. I have brand new Scott LS2 Spey rod in the 12 foot 6 weight model. Here are the details.

LS2 1206/4 6 12' 0 " 6.9 ounces $ 595.00

Attach file:

jpg  ScottLS2-main.jpg (33.39 KB)
2729_4a7e1f12288f2.jpg 507X286 px

Posted on: 2009/8/8 20:59

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com