Rods/reels for sale or trade

GANGGREEN

GANGGREEN

I went through my stuff yesterday and decided that any outfits which haven't been used in the last 5 years need to be sold or traded. Regarding trades, I'm open to most anything, but I'm really looking for a 7.5' (or thereabouts) brookie outfit in 1 or 2 wt.. I'm also curious about a nice fly fishing vest as I have a chest pack, but the capacity isn't large and it doesn't distribute weight well. I'd also be willing to listen to other interesting trade offers. I'd prefer to meet personally in the Potter County area to sell or trade these items, but under the right circumstances, I might be willing to ship at your expense.

I have a mint St. Croix Ultra-Light glass rod, model 7090 in 6'8" 6 weight. I have a Martin click reel and 4 weight floating weight forward line (which seems to cast well with the rod) included. Line is like new, reel is older, but absolutely functional. The cork isn't dirty and the decals on the rod are perfect, this is as close to a new/unused classic rod as you'll find. I'd like $125 or a fair trade.

Mitchell Classic 300 series LMF805 2-piece rod (5-6 wt) with Cortland LTD graphite 60 reel and floating WF 5 wt line. All in very good condition. I doubt that this outfit is worth much, but it would probably be a nice starter outfit for someone (that's what it was for me quite a few years back). I'll take offers on it, but say $75 for the package if people are insisting on a price.

Cortland CL 9' 6/7 wt. 2-piece rod with Cortland Crown 95 disc drag reel and 6 wt. floating WF line. Again, all in very good condition. I may have used the reel for something else (line is in good shape but it has no backing), but I don't believe the rod has ever been used. $100 or fair trade.

From a logistical standpoint, I'd love to be able to meet up and make one trade or sale for this stuff, but I recognize that it's unlikely that one individual would find all three outfits float their boat. Make an offer. I also tried to attach photos to this thread, but for whatever reason, I'm unable to get photos to load to this board (I think max file size), so I could email photos if someone needs them.

Back