Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Pontoon Boat

From Hershey, PA
JW Outfitters Scout - used maybe 10 times and been in the garage for past 3 years w/o being used.

In good shape, but used. It's my sons boat that he doesn't need anymore.

Not sure where the lap apron is but everything else is there and in good floatable shape.

Retail: $425 - I'll sell this one at a reasonable price - first $200 takes it - and I'll deliver within Harrisburg area. I can take PayPal.

- PM me

I found this description online:

features a semi-rocker design for stability and optimal tracking on the water. Tough-Hide™ PVC impregnated 1200 Denier nylon cloth is specially designed for water use and is abrasion and puncture resistant. Self-deflating valve system on the boat's bladders. Easy set up frame is bullet proof, powder coated T6 aircraft aluminum alloy. Includes gear pockets, oars, adjustable foot bar, lap apron and integrated cargo deck. Load capacity of 250 lbs. Weighs less than 20 lbs. and is sized to easily fit on top most vehicles and in truck beds. Length 7'. Width 4'6

Posted on: 2009/3/10 14:20
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne

Re: Pontoon Boat

From Pittsburgh
Have a pic?

Posted on: 2009/3/10 15:45

From SE PA
I don't mean to take the wind out of your sails, but sierratradingpost.com is selling this new for $194.95.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/393,68607_Scout-Pontoon-Boat-By-Jw-Outfitters.html

Posted on: 2009/3/10 16:17

From Hershey, PA
Wow - great savings - if it were in stock, plus I'll deliver in Harrisburg area.

Posted on: 2009/3/10 16:20
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." John Wayne

From Hershey, PA
pm me an email and I'll email a pic tonight.

Posted on: 2009/3/10 16:20

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Will you be fly fishing this autumn?
Yes
No
Thinking about it
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/10/31 17:56
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com