Orvis Optic Glasses with Trout & Salmon Painted on Them by Ned Smith

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

I have a set of 5 -8 oz. Orvis Optic highball glasses each of which has a different painted trout or salmon on the side, and signed with Ned Smith’s name. There is one Brook Trout, a Rainbow Trout, a Cutthroat Trout, a Lake Trout, and an Atlantic Salmon.

These are vintage Orvis glasses that I’ve probably had for 40 years, but haven’t used them in ages. Originally, the top rim of each glass had a gold border, but a lot of that gold has either worn or washed off. Otherwise, they are in perfect condition.

You could pour yourself a drink in one of these glasses after a long day of fishing, or you could just put them on the top of your fly tying desk and enjoy looking at them.

I’d like $20.00 for the set, picked up in the New Holland/Lancaster, PA area, or add another $15.00 for careful packaging and shipping. I can send you a picture of them if you’d want to see what they look like, or if you’d like to buy them - email me at: flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com.

P.S. if you’d like them, but can’t afford them right now, just make me an offer - any offer is okay.

John

Just emailed you, John.

Unfortunately, I'm not really a buyer as I'm nowhere near you and would be nervous about shipping, but they sound cool and I just wanted to see a pic!

Adam

These have now been been sold.

Back