Hog Island SW 16

M

midgeman

2013 Hog Island Skiff

Customized Stick Steer Hog. Most of these boats are tiller jets, however, I customized this hog for running mid-atlantic rivers in the front. It's a 4x4 river sled.

Custom welded control panels for the stick and throttle with bildge pump switch.

16' Terrova 55lb with spot lock, pedal, and remote. Terrova is the US2 model. It is mounted with a quick release system. Works fantastic with full gear and two angers.

Custom welded battery box with seat on top. This is where you would sit in the bow. The battery box is large enough to fit 3 batteries if one wished to upgrade to a 36v system or use for storage.

New Easy Stick (stick steer)

New Quick Silver Control (throttle / ignition)

Sawyer Dyna Lite Oars

98' mercury 40/30 Jet- DO NOT let the age scare you. This is a low hour jet and incredible condition. Jet foot has custom UHMW fins to take rock hits.

This river sled is a 4x4. If you're in to smallie fishing the susky, juni, or other waters, this rig will get to the spots you want to fish.

I am only selling because I have a potential job opportunity.

$12,500.

PM me and I'll provide my number if you wish to talk.

NOTE:

Please do not waste my time if you're just interested in seeing a hog island. You will need to drive to me. I will not come to you.

Sounds like a kick *** boat. My buddy in TX has one that I've fished out of in rivers and saltwater flats. They are great platforms. I'm not a buyer but would love to see pictures of the stick steer setup.

Back