Fly Tiers - WTB - 1 Dozen Custom Tied Tungsten BH Micro Buggers

Swattie87

Swattie87

For the tiers out there. I can't really seem to find what I want for purchase out there. I think Delta Dog tied me up my last batch, but he's not around much any more.

Looking to buy one dozen Tungsten BH Micro Buggers...about size 16ish. I'd like the total length of the fly to be about 1.5" from bead to tail, if that makes better sense. Black color with some crystal flash. Just a simple, classic BH bugger style pattern in miniature, with a tungsten bead.

I use them for exploring the bottom of deep pools on steep Brookie streams, where I don't get a fish to come up and take a dry...So for size reference figure that they'll be used for fishing for Brookies.

Willing to pay $25+ shipping costs. Feel free to PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Ok so here are a couple I through together last night. One is a #16 and the other is a #12 both are on 4x steamer hooks. As you can see they are quite small even the 4x #12 isn't 1.5 inches. Let me know what you think. If you're interested let me know. They only have 4 strands of flash in the tail I can add more or less depending on what you want. Or even another color I have tons to pic from just let me know. Pics aren't great but hopefully good enough.

Thanks
Nathan Peterson

Attachments

• #16 + #12 Bugger.jpg
    #16 + #12 Bugger.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • #16 bugger.jpg
    #16 bugger.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
  • #16 micro bugger.jpg
    #16 micro bugger.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 3
  • #12 Micro Bugger.jpg
    #12 Micro Bugger.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 5
Also I went a little sparse on the tail if you want it fuller that's no problem

Nice proportions Nate, good looking flies.

I love nymphing micro buggers!

They look great Nate. Just what I was looking for. Just sent ya a PM.

Back