FS/T - GoPro Hero 4 Silver (Trade for 3wt-7wt Rods/Reels)

DirtRoadDoubleHaul

DirtRoadDoubleHaul

Would anyone be interested in a GoPro Hero 4 Silver with a Pelican Case and a bunch of mounts? I'll sell it but I'm more interested in trading it for anything between a 3wt & 5wt (possibly bigger or smaller depending on the rod or reel). But I would be especially interested in a TFO BVK 5wt Combo or a Blue Halo 7wt (I'd love a Cranberry!). I'm open to Glass and Bamboo Rods as well. I will list all the items below, and I have photos of everything as well. I've only used it maybe 6 times. It looks like new, not a mark on it.

GoPro Hero 4 Silver (Built in LCD Screen), includes 64GB Sandisk Extreme Micro SD Card (waterproof etc), Smart Remote, Waterproof TouchScreen and Open Back Doors, GoPro Battery, Floaty, Chest and Head Mounts, Bar Mount, Curved and Flat Adhesive Mounts, Extention Pole Mount, Strap Adaptor Mount, Tripod Adaptors, Rotating Clip Mount, as well as other odd ball mounts and such. It includes a Pelican 1400 Case which has plenty of room to customize yet. All the original boxing, cords, and paperwork is included. I will ship to the Lower 48 and take PayPal. Located in Reading, PA (Berks County)

Feel Free to take this down if it's not okay to post on here :)

Back