FS: L. Kenney Prototype Build, Loop HD 8/10

turkey

turkey

For your consideration,

1. I purchased this prototype blank from Larry Kenney quite a few years ago now. It’s an 8’8” for 8wt in a 3 piece configuration. I only fished it a handful of times so it’s in excellent condition. Ruby wraps with a turn or two of black tipping at the ferrule and the inscription. I used a Mildrum stripping guide and top quality Snake Brand guides up the blank. The grip was turned down from rings. I can’t remember the origin of the reel seat. I normally buy products from Lemke and I believe that’s what this is. I know I wanted something that would be salt friendly. The action is powerful but the tip has a delicacy to it that allows for casting big dries (eastern green drakes, Chubby Chernobyls, etc.). It has a custom rod bag but no tube. I’m asking $200 shipped USPS Priority in the ConUS. *reel not included
pLpnss0l.jpg

p5GX3mQl.jpg

j5XqOwPl.jpg

zHwJlNxl.jpg

RLw1Ce6l.jpg

sbqjy3Cl.jpg

KN4nXGml.jpg

WNJ0wL0l.jpg

2. Older model Loop HD 8/10 in mint condition. I purchased this reel years ago and have never used it. Comes with original Loop pouch and original box. Asking $150 shipped USPS Priority in the ConUS.
8cnIPq4l.jpg

bY3Y5UZl.jpg

5bFGc3hl.jpg

Ed0eNDQl.jpg

24VrcoYl.jpg

Thank you for checking them out!

The rod and reel in this listing have sold. Thanks everyone.

Mods, this thread can be deleted...Jack...I'm looking at you ;-)

Back