Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

3 items for trade or make offer please

Hello everybody, I'm new to the site and love it. I wish I knew about it sooner. I have a couple rare items for trade or would like to hear offers on. Thank you.

The first item is an Orvis Battenkill Multiplier 3/4 made in England. It's pristine except for 1 very tiny scratch on the back. I've seen the larger sizes available for sale every once in a while, but I have yet to see one of these come up. Don't really want to part with it, but would for the right deal.

Second item I just won at the local TU banquet. It's an older fly rod. Daiwa Hexagon Whisker in a 9' 4-6 weight, 2 piece. It's an absolutely gorgeous rod very similar looking to the Hexagraph. For it's age, it's in gorgeous condition with a minor ding on the reel seat ring (whatever the part is that screws down the reel tight to the seat). From the research I've done it's a rod that was almost exclusive to Great Britain, where it was made, and is very desirable.

The last item is an actual Hexagraph 2 piece, 9' 6 weight. I have only used this rod twice, I just prefer my Winston, and it's in new condition.

Both rods come with their original factory rod tubes/socks.

I have a good idea of what each item is worth, so please no lowball offers. I would be willing to trade 1 or more of the items for a pistol (no .22's), prefer a 9mm, .357. or a .44 or on the off chance that somebody on here installs spray in bed liners that would work also. Basically, I just don't need anymore fly fishing gear and would listen to whatever offer you feel like making. Thanks for your time. Bryan (I tried to upload pics but couldn't get them to come up, I can email you pics if interested.)

Posted on: 4/22 0:49

Re: 3 items for trade or make offer please

From Stroudsburg (Poconos)
What local TU banquet?

Posted on: 4/22 14:39

It was the Allegheny Mountains Chapter of TU based out of DuBois, PA.

Posted on: 4/22 15:38

To add a value to what I'm looking to get out of each item. The Hexagraph $400 cash/trade, Daiwa Hexagon $300 cash/trade, and as for the reel, still just checking to see what offers may be out there for it. Thanks.

Posted on: 4/28 17:00

Making 1 price reduction to anybody that may be interested in purchasing. I would take $350 cash for the Hexagraph and $250 cash for the Daiwa. Thanks.

Posted on: 5/12 17:42

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes 52% (85)
No 47% (78)
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll closed at 2014/8/22 12:38
2 Comments

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com