Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

15' Grumman Sport Boat w/trailer and motor(s)???

From Harrisburg
Dear Board,

I have the following to offer for sale with titles for both the boat and trailer.

1975 15 ft Grumman Sport boat - this is an aluminum square stern canoe that is 42" wide. It has 3 seats, a set of wooden oars that could stand a coat of varnish, and two canoe paddles. The boat is rated for 815 pounds AND a 5 HP motor. A new one is easily over $ 2000.00

http://www.marathonboat.com/square-15.asp

1997 Yamaha 4HP 2 stroke motor. The motor probably doesn't have 20 hours of use, the paint is still on the prop. It has an internal fuel tank along with the coupler to add an external fuel tank. It is a nice light motor that has forward and reverse gears,and it pushes the canoe and two people easily.

The canoe sits on a Conn-Trail galvanized trailer which is tagged, titled, and ready for use. The trailer is far more than you need for a 125 pound canoe and 40 pound motor.

I can probably add some life jackets and a whistle and maybe some lights to make you 100% legal.

It's a nice fishing rig that pretty much rips along with the Yamaha and it moves nicely with a 40# thrust Minn-Kota Riptide trolling motor too. The Minn-Kota is not currently for sale but that is negotiable.

Pictures are available upon request.

I'd like to get $ 1450.00 for the whole package.

Regards,

Tim Murphy

Posted on: 2012/9/1 0:31
"Then the coal company came with the world's largest shovel, and they tortured the timber and stripped all the land. Well they dug for their coal till the land was forsaken, then they wrote it all down as the progress of man."

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com